Monday, September 1, 2014

Intimidation

I have to admit, the blog I wrote about being adopted reached unbelievable numbers. I have gotten countless of messages and emails thanking me for what I wrote. I could not believe that what I wrote, from my heart, touched so many people.


It got me a little intimidated. I was afraid that whatever I write about next should be something of equal proportions. I honestly do not want to let people down. 

After talking to my husband, parents and cousins made me realize why I set up this blog in the first place. To talk about what I feel, coming from the heart.

So my next posts can be light, funny or serious. I just hope that you, my loving readers, like it too. 

Will start posting my blogs soon!

Happy reading.

Besos, 

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment