Friday, August 22, 2014

Make Up Of The Day

Today I decided to share with you guys my #MOTD (Make Up Of The Day)

The cat eye is THE eyeliner for the year (I think it will be here for a while). So I wanted something not too dramatic and something that would make my eyes pop, because I didn't sleep well last night. So here was my MOTD:



These are the products I used:


For my face:

Primer - Make Up Forever HD Elixr. You should always put a primer before you put your make up on. 

I concealed my blemishes with Shiseido concealer in 1-Light (I'm trying this one out and so far so good)



I used my Temptu airbrush kit for my base - I used no. 003 and 009 to contour


I set my foundation with my MAC Studio Fix NW25 and used my highlighting and contouring kit to set the contouring I did with Temptu


For my blush I mixed 2 different kinds. I used MAC's Warm Soul and H&M's Tawny Rose (I picked this up in H&M London, I have't found it in any other H&M yet)



For my eyebrows:

I used my Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde and set it with a brow powder I got in Sassa in Hong Kong. I set it with the Gel that comes with the brow pencil.


I then concealed and cleaned up the eyebrows with the Shiseido concealer I used earlier. I applied it with a concealer brush.

For my eyes:

My Mom In Law bought me the NYX Boheme Chic Matte Eyeshadow palette and I LOVE it! I marked the photo with L for the shadow I used for the lids, C for what I used on my creases and Cor. for what I used in the corners of my eyes. 


I then lined my eyes with Claire's Gel Eyeliner which I picked up in the States.


After that, I used the Revlon eye brightener on my water line to make my eyes pop. I also added a little of the liner to the corners of my eyes and smudged it a bit.


I used Duo eyelash adhesive in Clear-White on my falsies. Falsies were bought in Purebeauty  in Alabang Town Center.


I then used the same shadow, that I used for the corners of my eyes, to line my lower lashes. 

For my lips:

I lined and filled my lips with Chanel's Precision Lip Liner in Framboise. After, I applied bareMinerals Natural Lipgloss in Rosè. I blotted that a bit and finally applied MAC's Birds of The Same Feather


Whew! That was harder to write down than it was to apply! 

Hope you enjoyed that girlies! Will try and post make up looks more regularly. 


Besos,

Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment